Subject: Re: New Era Press
From: [email-masked] (Richard L'Hommedieu)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 95 22:57:57 +0200

Hello robert (robert hood)

>My wife ordered "Exploring LightWave 3D!" (which used to be "LightWave On
>Location") last week for my birthday.  She talked at length with the women
>at New Era  press who took her order (in fact, she told my wife that they
>are considering moving their operations here to Colorado from California).
>
>So, she did get through (it took her a couple of days, though).  I think
>it is a *very* popular product and I get the feeling that they have a
>limited staff to support it.

The problem is, They keep telling me it is shipping "this week" for about
two months. Normally this would be nothing more than anoying but I have
not heard of anyone that has seen this book. No one either on the net or
I know personally has received the book. How can they be that busy if
they are not even shipping the thing.

RICH

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Richard G. L'Hommedieu # Long Island Media Group #  Lightwave Animations  #
#                        # ||||||||||||||||||||| #                         #
#       Email:            # ||||||||||||||||||| #     Toaster/Lightwave    #
#                          # ||||||||||||||||| #           Training        #
#   [email-masked]          # ||||||||||||||| #                            #
#                            # ||||||||||||| #                             #
#                             # ||||||||||| #                              #
#                              # ||||||||| #                               #
#                               # ||||||| #                                #
#       Web:                     # ||||| #                                 #
#                                 # ||| #                                  #
# http://www.li.net/~rlhomme/limg.html                                     #
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Richard L'Hommedieu) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]